Provide prompt, friendly service; produce consistent, high-quality sandwiches and maintain soup andsalad…
Looking for a job in Bozeman? At the Bozeman Co-op, we believe good food brings us together. Come work…
Efficiently and accurately prep and stock product in the Produce Department. Provide friendly, knowledgeable…
From the start:
- $18/hour minimum wage
- 20% discount on store purchases
- Free coffee and tea while on shift
- Friendly, energizing, fun, and results-driven work culture
- Premium pay for working selected holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
Upon successful wait period, full-time employees have access to:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
Benefits are subject to change.
Complete benefit descriptions available upon hiring.
Job Location: Co-op West Main
Salary: $20.00 - HOUR
Part-time position available. Shifts are: Sunday and Monday 5:30am-1pm.
Purpose: Prepare fresh high-quality desserts, hand-crafted loaves, pan breads and other products based on the daily schedule and recipes.
Specific Responsibilities of Bakery Staff
- Efficiently mix, shape, bake, and slice high quality breads and make desserts and other items as directed and according to schedule.
- Ensure quality standards are met for all production.
- Follow shift flows and adopt Co-op baking methods and procedures to maintain consistency.
- Package desserts, bread, and other items properly to ensure proper shelf life is maintained.
- Complete shift task checklists, production record, and wholesale transfer entry.
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation guidelines; maintain kitchen and food storage areas in a sanitary, orderly condition meeting GCC Health Department standards.
- Use proper storage, product rotation, and labeling procedures.
- Document out-of-stock items following department procedures.
- Be responsible for quality and freshness control.
- Stock and cull retail bread display and prepare deliveries for other locations.
- Complete assigned weekly cleaning duties.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience in food service and/or education that demonstrates the ability or aptitude to successfully meet the expectations listed above desired. Experience in pastry baking and/or bread baking preferred.
- Ability to follow recipes and produce food in large quantities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; some early morning, daytime, evening, holiday, and weekend shifts may be required.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. throughout shift, occasionally 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to bend and twist repeatedly; ability to lift product overhead and/or to climb ladders with product.