CO-OP WEST MAIN
908 W. Main, Bozeman, Montana, 406-587-4039
Mon–Sat 7:30am–10pm, Sun 8am–10pm
Flying C: Mon-Sat 7:30am–9pm, Sun 8am–9pm
Deli: 8am-9pm daily (hot bar open until 8:30 pm)
44 E. Main, Bozeman, Montana, 406-922-2667
Mon–Fri 8am–8pm, Sat 8:30am-8pm, Sun 9:30am–7pm
(Serves 6. Prep time: 10 minutes active, 50 minutes total.)
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, washed and cut lengthwise into large wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
For jalapeño sour cream:
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl, mix together the oil and spices. Add the sweet potato wedges and toss until well coated. Spread the seasoned wedges out on a large sheet pan. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, stir or flip the wedges, and bake an additional 20 minutes until brown and tender.
While potatoes are roasting, mix together the sour cream, jalapeño pepper, lime and salt in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Remove the wedges from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving with the jalapeño sour cream.
These tasty wedges are the perfect accompaniment for roast turkey sandwiches, breakfast hash, or a big bowl of chili; or serve as a party snack.
Posted with permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at Stronger Together.Coop.
- African Groundnut Stew
- Chorizo and Avocado Salsa
- Cucumber Salad with Fresh Dill
- Jerk-Style Tempeh Stew
- Morning Apple Crumble
- Moroccan Couscous with Lamb
- Parsnip Apple Soup
- Savory Herb Cheese Bites
- Savory Stuffed Pumpkin
- Smoked Gouda Risotto with Kale and Mushrooms
- Squash, Bacon and Apple Hash
- Tandoori Shrimp
- Turkey Vatapa
- Wild Mushroom Couscous
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup
- Winter Greens with Pear and Chevre