COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (BOD) MEETING
REMOTE VIA ZOOM
12 MAY 2020
PRESENT: B. BUCHANAN, A. DAWOOD, C. HILDRETH, H. KIM, J. MADGIC, L. PETERMANN, S. QUARLES, C. SHANKS, M. SKOGLUND, K. WISEMAN (GENERAL MANAGER), J. MADDEN (FACILITATOR), T. RODRIGUEZ (BOARD ASSISTANT).
EXCUSED: None absent.
Meeting agenda and April meeting minutes were reviewed and approved; Action Item Checklist was reviewed.
CONSENT AGENDA All committee notes were accepted.
COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION
- GMM date set for June 25, 2020 at 6pm. The goal is to have a shorter, streamlined meeting, 30-45 minutes.
- Voting will be open for 2 weeks.
- Our Controller is preparing the Co-op’s 2020-2021 fiscal year budget.
- The Co-op received a PPP loan.
- Shortages along the supply chain make gaps in all departments. Retail is taking precedence at this time, and the deli finds alternatives.
- Because of the success of CoGo and the need to move experienced staff to that area, we were able to rehire three people who had been laid off.
GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
- Close to 10 percent of the Co-op’s sales are curbside (CoGo) as of this month.
- The Co-op is following the instruction of the Gallatin Valley Health Department to record the health/symptoms of every employee every day.
- Our first priority is staff safety. We continue to err on the side of caution as other states open up and travelers begin to come to MT.
This year’s CCMA conference will be held online. Board members and managers are invited to attend.
REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS
EXECUTIVE SESSION Began: 8:10pm Ended: 8:25pm