COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (BOD) MEETING
12 March, 2019 AT CO-OP CLUBHOUSE
PRESENT: B. BUCHANAN, K. COYLE, A. DAWOOD, C. HILDRETH, L. PETERMANN, J. MADGIC, S. QUARLES, K. THOMAS, J. MADDEN (FACILITATOR), S. SEBREN (BOARD ASSISTANT), K. WISEMAN (GENERAL MANAGER)
EXCUSED: C. SHANKS
MEMBER FORUM: Hyun Kim, board candidate
CHECK-INS: Proposed meeting agenda and draft of February minutes were approved. Calendar and action items were reviewed.
CONSENT AGENDA: All committee notes were accepted.
COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION
- NAP committee will plan the 2019 GMM.
- At April 2019 meeting, the board will review the financial compilation with members of the Finance Committee in an Executive Session from 6-7pm.
- Board will not cancel July or August meeting at this time.
- Board approved bylaw change language.
Board approved the 2019-2020 fiscal year BOD budget expenses.
January was a great month. Growth was at 7%.
EXPANSION PROJECT AND UPDATES
- Board reviewed the expansion floor plan.
- Board packet will be sent out on Monday before meeting.
ADJOURNED 8:10PM for Executive Session
- Review BOD candidates’ applications
- Discuss bylaw change
- Initiate GM review
PRESENT: B. BUCHANAN, K. COYLE, A. DAWOOD, C. HILDRETH, L. PETERMANN, J. MADGIC, S. QUARLES, K. THOMAS
EXECUTIVE SESSION ADJOURNED 9:15PM