COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (BOD) MEETING
12 February, 2019 AT CO-OP CLUBHOUSE
PRESENT: B. BUCHANAN, K. COYLE, A. DAWOOD, C. HILDRETH, L. PETERMANN, J. MADGIC, C. SHANKS, K. THOMAS, J. MADDEN (FACILITATOR), S. SEBREN (BOARD ASSISTANT), K. WISEMAN (GENERAL MANAGER)
EXCUSED: S. QUARLES
MEMBER FORUM: John Wanner, possible BOD candidate and rancher; Adam Paccione, BOD candidate
CHECK-INS: Proposed meeting agenda and draft of January minutes were approved. Calendar and action items were reviewed.
CONSENT AGENDA: All committee notes were accepted.
COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION
NAP committee recommends a bylaw change to reduce the cost and resources of mailing paper ballots in favor of digital and electronic election material.
Finance committee recommends a profitability bonus to staff for the second quarter (October-December 2019).
Growth for both stores is at 9.45%. Co-op Downtown was closed for a week in late December for flooring repairs.
EXPANSION PROJECT AND UPDATES
- Supplement wall will be removed Wednesday.
- Managers are beginning to staffing plans in place for the move from the Central Kitchen and Main Office.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing in the new building will be ready this week.
- Strategic planning committee will meet with management team on February 27, 2019.
- Board discussed which members may want to attend CCMA (Consumer Cooperative Management Association June 6-8.
No Executive Session