Agenda for November 16, 2017
COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ (BOD) MONTHLY MEETING
16 NOVEMBER 2017 AT 6:00 P.M.
DINNER 5:30 P.M.
I. MEMBER FORUM 6:00 P.M.
Opportunity for members to meet and discuss items of interest with board of directors.
II. UPDATE ON MONTANA PORK COMPANY FROM WYATT NELSON
III. CHECK-INS 6:30 P.M.
Review & Finalize: Proposed Meeting Agenda & October Meeting Minutes.
Review Calendar and Action Item Checklist.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA 6:40 P.M.
V. COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION 6:45 P.M.
All agenda items, including those for decisions/actions along with support materials, will be emailed to the President & BOD Executive Assistant no later than the Friday before the BOD meeting.
- Approve or deny a request to add Hanah McCarthy as an official signer for bank purposes. Approval would add an additional signer in addition to Kelly Wiseman and Dana Huschle. Only one signature is required.
Nominations & Process (NAP):
- Email committee request assignments by December.
- Incumbents notify NAP as to whether they will be running for election or not.
VI. EXPANSION PROJECT COMMUNICATION & UPDATES 6:55 P.M.
VII. FINANCE 7:20 P.M.
- Review summer quarter wages and make profitability bonus recommendation to the BOD.
- Make Member Dividend recommendation to the BOD.
VIII. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT 7:30 P.M.
IX. MISCELLANEOUS 7:45 P.M.
X. REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS 8:05 P.M.
XI. EXECUTIVE SESSION 8:10 P.M.
- Facilitator review