Agenda for November 15, 2018
COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ (BOD) MONTHLY MEETING
15 NOVEMBER AT 7:00 P.M.
DINNER 6:30 P.M.
I. MEMBER FORUM 7:00 P.M.
Opportunity for members to meet and discuss items of interest with Board of Directors
II. CHECK-INS 7:10 P.M.
- Review & Finalize: Agenda September Meeting Minutes
- Review Calendar and Action Item Checklist
III. WHAT’S HAPPENING 7:15 P.M.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA 7:25 P.M.
Committee notes provided by all committees even if committee did not meet.
IV. COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION 7:30 P.M.
- Request committee assignments
- Identify technology and finance sector individuals to recruit
- 2018-2019 Work Plan discussion (please review 2017-2018 Work Plan)
V. FINANCE 7:50 P.M.
- Review summer quarter wages and make profitability bonus recommendation
- Make Member Dividend recommendation
VI. STRATEGIC PLAN TIMELINE DISCUSSION
VII. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT 8:05 P.M.
VIII. EXPANSION PROJECT COMMUNICATION & UPDATES 8:15 P.M.
IX. MISCELLANEOUS 8:25 P.M
- Discuss moving Board meeting time and day of the month
- Discuss having a December Board meeting
- Approve staff bonus ("high 5") from Board
X. REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS 8:30 P.M.
XI. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Facilitator review
All agenda items, including those for decisions/actions along with support materials, will be emailed to the President & BOD Executive Assistant no later than the Friday before the BOD meeting.