COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ (BOD) MONTHLY MEETING
11 June AT 7:00 P.M.
TOUR OF NEW FACILITY 6:00 P.M.
DINNER 6:30 P.M.
I. MEMBER FORUM 7:00 P.M.
Opportunity for members to meet and discuss items of interest with Board of Directors
II. CHECK-INS 7:10 P.M.
Review & Finalize: April and GMM Meeting Minutes
Review Calendar and Action Item Checklist
III. CONSENT AGENDA 7:15 P.M.
Notes provided by all committees even if committee did not meet.
IV. COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION 7:20 P.M.
- Initiate end-of-year financial report/review/audit
- Ratify election results
- Review annual budget proposal for next fiscal year
V. FINANCE 7:35 P.M.
VI. EXPANSION PROJECT UPDATES 7:45 P.M.
VII. MISCELLANEOUS 7:40 P.M.
- Consumer Cooperative Management Association (CCMA) update
- Discuss next step for strategic planning process
- Formation of 2019 retreat committee
- Discuss 2019 Board retreat dates
- Discuss vetting and appointment of new BOD candidates
- Discuss scheduling of new BOD photos
- Nomination of BOD officers
VIII. REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS 8:35 P.M.
IX. EXECUTIVE SESSION 8:40 P.M.
- Discuss GM review
All agenda items, including those for decisions/actions along with support materials, will be emailed to the President & BOD Executive Assistant no later than the Wednesday before the BOD meeting.