Agenda for January 18, 2018
COMMUNITY FOOD CO-OP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ (BOD) MONTHLY MEETING
18 JANUARY 2018 AT 6:00 P.M.
DINNER 5:30 P.M.
I. MEMBER FORUM 6:00 P.M.
Opportunity for members to meet and discuss items of interest with board of directors.
II. CHECK-INS 6:30 P.M.
Review & Finalize: Proposed Meeting Agenda & November Meeting Minutes.
Review Calendar and Action Item Checklist.
III. CONSENT AGENDA 6:40 P.M.
- Review updated Committee Roster
IV. COMMITTEE ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BOARD ACTION 6:45 P.M.
All agenda items, including those for decisions/actions along with support materials, will be emailed to the President & BOD Executive Assistant no later than the Friday before the BOD meeting.
Nominations & Process (NAP)
- Discuss plan for President and Vice President
- Confirm day, time, and location of GMM
- NAP would like to clean up and organize Dropbox folder in coming year
- Discuss adding Open & Local as a recipient
- Go over giving strategy for upcoming year
V. Discuss upcoming Farm Bill reauthorization and support 6:55 P.M.
of SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
VI. FINANCE 7:05 P.M.
- Discuss a time to have board financial training
- Discuss making member loans to BOD members
VII. EXPANSION PROJECT COMMUNICATION & UPDATES 7:15 P.M.
- Decide who will be signer for (large) quantities of NMTC docs
VIII. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT 7:25 P.M.
IX. MISCELLANEOUS 7:35 P.M.
- CCMA 2018- Portland, OR, May 31-June 2, 2018
- Watch Co-op farmer video
- Review retreat notes
- 4-H hog
X. REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS 7:55 P.M.
XI. EXECUTIVE SESSION 8:00 P.M.
- Discuss meeting with Board Assistant (from December)