Provide friendly, attentive, and prompt customer service while cashiering and receiving and stocking…
Mix, shape, and bake hand-crafted loaves, pan breads and other products based on daily schedules and…
Provide prompt, friendly service; produce consistent, high-quality sandwiches and maintain soup, salad,…
From the start:
- $18/hour minimum wage
- 20% discount on store purchases
- Free coffee and tea while on shift
- Friendly, energizing, fun, and results-driven work culture
- Premium pay for working selected holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
Upon successful wait period, full-time employees have access to:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
Benefits are subject to change.
Complete benefit descriptions available upon hiring.
Job Location: Co-op West Main
Salary: $18.00 - HOUR
Full time position (30 hours/week) available. Friday 6am-2pm, Saturday 6am-2pm, Sunday 6am-1pm, and Monday 6am-1pm.
Purpose: Efficiently and accurately prep and stock product in the Produce Department. Provide friendly, knowledgeable service to customers.
Specific Responsibilities of Produce Staff
- Prep, rotate and re-stock wet racks according to department procedures.
- Maintain accurate and high-quality signage for all product.
- Maintain prep areas in sanitary, orderly condition meeting Health Dept. standards.
- Use proper storage, product rotation and labeling procedures.
- Make decisions about appropriate use of culls for Deli usage.
- Maintain adequate prepped products for next shift.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience with customer service, retail sales or stocking desired that demonstrates the ability and aptitude to successfully meet all expectations listed above.
- Retail food service experience desired.
- Familiarity with natural foods helpful; willingness to learn required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; early morning, daytime, evening, holiday, and weekend shifts required.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. throughout shift, occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to bend and twist repeatedly; ability to lift product overhead and/or to climb ladders with product.
- Ability to work in cold environment.