Prepare attractive, high-quality, healthy offerings for the deli via good to go (G2G), prep, and/or rover…
Do you have experience cooking? Come prepare healthy meals for our Bozeman community!
Efficiently and accurately prep and stock product in the Produce Department. Provide friendly, knowledgeable…
Provide prompt, friendly service; produce consistent, high-quality sandwiches and maintain soup, salad,…
From the start:
- $18/hour minimum wage
- 20% discount on store purchases
- Free coffee and tea while on shift
- Friendly, energizing, fun, and results-driven work culture
- Premium pay for working selected holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
Upon successful wait period, full-time employees have access to:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
Benefits are subject to change.
Complete benefit descriptions available upon hiring.
Job Location: Co-op West Main
Salary: $20.00 - HOUR
Part-time position available. Two shifts a week: either Tuesday or Wednesday and Fridays 12pm-8pm. The start time is somewhat flexible.
Purpose: Provide consistent, high-quality products and customer service in the Meat & Seafood department.
Specific Responsibilities of Meat & Seafood Staff
- Process customer product requests efficiently and accurately.
- Handle, store and cut meat and seafood according to department procedures.
- Stock meat and seafood freezer in an efficient and timely manner.
- Use proper storage, product rotation, and labeling procedures.
- Document out-of-stock items following department procedures.
- Receive product using established procedures.
- Communicate task progress to the next shifts workers.
- Communicate any concerns to the Meat & Seafood Manager.
- Cut meat and seafood according to department procedures.
- Make sausage following specified procedures and recipes as needed.
- Package sausage following specified procedures.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability or aptitude to successfully meet the expectations listed above. Retail meat or food service experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of proper food handling, sanitation, and safe handling practices for meat, poultry, and fish or the desire and ability to learn.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. throughout shift, occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to bend and twist repeatedly; ability to lift product overhead and/or to climb ladders with product.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; some early mornings, daytime, evening, holidays, and weekend shifts may be required.
- Ability to work in a cold environment.