Part time or Full time positions available. Shifts needed immediately are: Monday 8am-3pm, Tuesday 8:30am-3pm, Wednesday 11am-5pm, Friday 8:30am-3pm, and/or Saturday 8:30am-5pm.
Purpose: Clean and deliver dishes to specific areas of the Coop with some cleaning and general busing duties as directed.
Specific Responsibilities of Dishwasher
- Operate commercial dishwashing machine in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Ensure clean dishes, silverware, pots/pans, and cooking tools are available throughout shift to customers and to Deli and Food Service staff.
- Follow health and safety rules appropriate to dishwashing and cleaning food prep areas.
- Complete other duties as assigned, which may include light prep work in the Production Kitchen on some shifts.
- Assist Deep Cleaners and Daily Cleaner in maintaining Store appearance as needed (provide assistance with spot cleanups, mopping, etc.)
- Empty garbage as needed and all garbage nightly.
- Ensure recycling is collected and sorted appropriately.
- Adhere to busing schedule for Flying C tables.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment that demonstrates the ability or aptitude to successfully meet all the expectations listed above.
- Some shifts may require the safe use of knives and food handling.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; early morning, daytime, evening, holiday, and weekend shifts required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. throughout shift, occasionally 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to bend and twist repeatedly; ability to lift product overhead and/or to climb ladders with product.