Part-time position available. 4-6 hours per week. Shifts are early mornings and/or late evenings - very flexible.
Purpose: Deep clean & maintain the Retail Kitchen (RK) and Production Kitchen (PK) as scheduled by the Food Service Support Manager, including food service equipment such as compressors, grills, range hoods, vents, etc.
Specific Responsibilities of Food Service Deep Cleaner
- Perform weekly cleaning duties at the Retail Kitchen and Production Kitchen as scheduled by the Food Service Support Manager.
- Perform deep cleaning duties as directed.
- Perform special building or repair projects as directed.
- Adapt to changes within the position as necessary.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment that demonstrates the ability or aptitude to successfully meet all expectations listed above.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and aptitude for cleaning machinery and equipment desired.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. throughout shift, occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to bend and twist repeatedly; ability to lift product overhead and/or to climb ladders with product.