Provide prompt, friendly service; provide consistent, high-quality sandwiches; and maintain the salad…
Provide leadership, coaching, and training for Grocery Staff and friendly, attentive, and prompt service…
Clean and deliver dishes to specific areas of the Coop with some cleaning and general busing duties as…
Provide friendly, prompt customer service at Co-op Downtown assisting throughout the
store as necessary.…
Prepare attractive, high-quality, healthy offerings for lunch and dinner hot bars.
Direct retail operations and manage the Retail Operations (ROPs) Managers at all locations to meet objectives…
From the start:
- $18/hour minimum wage
- 20% discount on store purchases
- Free coffee and tea while on shift
- Friendly, energizing, fun, and results-driven work culture
- Premium pay for working selected holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
Upon successful wait period, full-time employees have access to:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
Benefits are subject to change.
Complete benefit descriptions available upon hiring.
Job Location: Co-op Downtown
Salary: $19.00 - HOUR
Part time position available. Shifts are: Tuesday 9am-3pm and Wednesday 9am-3:30pm.
Purpose: Provide friendly, prompt customer service at Co-op Downtown assisting throughout the
store as necessary. Efficiently and accurately receive and stock product in assigned areas.
Specific Responsibilities of CDT Receiver & Support Staff
- Efficiently and accurately receive and stock product for front and back of house, including deliveries from CWM, UNFI, and all produce suppliers.
- Receive and stock supplies orders for dish, kitchen, deli, front end, and dining area.
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and check for obvious damage. Provide feedback to CDT Management and/or CDT Purchaser regarding mis-picks, out of date, damaged, and poor-quality products.
- Stock shelves and coolers accurately, with awareness of product rotation, dating, facing and shelf appearance.
- Aid in ensuring back stock and sales floor areas are clean, organized and otherwise well kept.
- Maintain storage areas for incoming deliveries.
- Expedite stocking of incoming out-of-stock items.
- Ensure that invoices are processed properly and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure all merchandise is properly ticketed or dated as necessary.
- Make rounds throughout the store during busy times and help where necessary, maintaining awareness of cleanliness and availability of product, dishes, supplies, etc. for customers and coworkers, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining clean food service stations (hot bar, soup station, salad bar, coffee station).
- Replenishing salad bar items, coffee, to-go containers, dishes, and utensils.
- Alert Deli and Kitchen staff to soup or hot bar items that need replenishing.
- Maintaining a clean and inviting dining area and restrooms, bussing and wiping tables/chairs, organizing bus station, taking out trash, recycling, and compost.
- Facing grab and go cases, drink cooler, and other retail areas.
- Answering phones and being available to assist customers/answer questions.
- Stay abreast of procedural changes within departments; diplomatically communicate questions, discrepancies, or inefficiencies to Store Co-Managers.
- Respond quickly to changing situations.
- Actively engage in special projects including cleaning, resets, and others, as directed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience with food service, customer service, retail sales or stocking desired, that demonstrates the ability or aptitude to successfully meet all expectations listed above.
- Demonstrate strong initiative, flexibility, creativity, and communication skills to ensure success in this highly varied and unique position.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; early morning, daytime, evening, holiday, and weekend shifts required.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. throughout shift, occasionally 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to bend and twist repeatedly; ability to lift product overhead and/or to climb ladders with product.