Holiday Turkeys, Pies and Rolls
Turkeys, Ducks and Geese
Turkeys will be available starting Saturday, November 17 at Co-op West Main on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Our Montana turkeys come from Fairhaven Colony near Great Falls, MT.
While not certified organic, these birds are humanely raised and are not treated with antibiotics or hormones.
Please note: All turkeys, ducks and geese are frozen — allow time to thaw (13-20 pounds).
Hutterite Turkeys Fairhaven Colony, Ulm, MT
- $1.69/lb for member owners
- $2.39/lb for non-members
Diestel Family Organic Turkeys
Mary’s Free Range Non-GMO Turkey Breasts
- $4.99/lb (bone-in)
Mary’s Free Range Organic Turkey Breasts
- $6.99/lb (bone-in)
- SALE — $10-off/each (valid Nov. 14 - Dec. 4)
Mary's Free Range Geese
From Middlebury, IN
Co-op Holiday Pies
Leave the holiday baking to us with pies made right here in the Co-op Bakery.
Co-op pies, featuring local and organic ingredients, offer the taste and look of a homemade pie without the hours spent in the kitchen.
Available November 18 (starting at 11 am) - November 21 at both locations, while supplies last.
Our pies sell fast, so come early!
- Traditional Apple Pie: Organic crust, organic apples, organic sugar and spices, all under a traditional lattice top. $20.99/each. Gluten-free and vegan (crumble top), $21.99/each.
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie: Our traditional lattice top apple pie, made with organic apples and drizzled with salted caramel sauce. $21.99/each.
- Pumpkin Pie: Sweet, rich and spicy, this one’s a classic. Made with organic Montana-grown pumpkins and our own unique spice blend all atop an organic flour crust. $14.99/each. Gluten-free and vegan, $16.99/each.
- Pecan Pie: Another classic, this one showcasing the rich, decadent flavor of fresh pecans atop an organic crust, $21.99/each.
Holiday Pie Sampling
Kick off Thanksgiving week and try some of our pies:
- Monday, November 20: 1:30 - 4 pm at Co-op West Main
- Tuesday, November 21: 1:30 - 4 pm at Co-op West Main
Co-op Holiday Rolls & Epi Baguettes
Our fresh baked holiday rolls and baguettes (made with organic Montana flour) will be available November 20-22, while supplies last.
- Stuffing Rolls: $3.99/bag (4 rolls)
- Honey Whole Wheat Rolls: $3.99/bag (8 rolls)
- Challah Rolls: $3.99/bag (8 rolls)
- Roasted Garlic Epi Baguette: $3.19/each
Co-op Sweet Breads
Co-op Sweet Breads will be available November 18 (starting at 11 am) - November 21 at Co-op West Main and Co-op Downtown, while supplies last.
- Cranberry Gingerbread: $4.95/ea
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bread: $4.95/ea
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread: $4.95/ea
Co-op Cranberry Relish
Available starting November 15 in the Good to Go case, while supplies last.
- Co-op Cranberry Relish: Fresh cranberries mixed with organic oranges, cloves, ginger, currants and spices. Available in 8 oz and 16 oz containers.