South Africa Wine Explorer
A taste of South Africa!
Enjoy 20%-off these wines:
- Rooiberg Cabernet/Merlot — 20%-off at $10.79
- Curator White Wine — 20%-off at $7.99
- Curator Red Blend Wine — 20%-off at $8.39
- Secateurs Chenin Blanc — 20%-off at $14.79
- Painted Wolf Chenin Blanc — 20%-off at $9.99
- Painted Wolf Pinotage— 20%-off at $9.99
Available at Co-op West Main and CO-GO online, while supplies last
Pinotage is known as the signature grape of South Africa. A cross between a Pinot Noir and Cinsaut, the Pinotage grape was originally cultivated in South Africa in 1925 by Abraham Perold. While Pinot Noir grapes have a hard time growing in the South African climate, Cinsaut grapes consistently flourish. Perold blended the two varieties creating a Pinotage grape that is now grown almost exclusively in South Africa. Come try out our Pinotage from Painted Wolf Vinyard!