Saint Patrick's Day Specials
March 10, 2020
Local, Organic Corned Beef
- Tender, grass-fed corned beef brisket from B Bar Organic Ranch in Big Timber. Brined and ready to cook.
- Available at Co-op West Main, while supplies last.
- Guinness Draught SALE — $8.35/6-pack (reg. $9.45)
- Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout SALE — $11.49/6-pack (reg. $13.49)
- Available at Co-op West Main through March 17, while supplies last.
- Kerrygold Dubliner SALE — $4.79/ea (reg. $5.49/7oz)
Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes
- From the Co-op Bakery, chocolate cupcakes made with stout beer and topped with cream cheese frosting.
- Available March 16 (starting at 11 am) and 17 at Co-op West Main and Co-op Downtown, while supplies last.
Irish Cream Latte
- All organic espresso, milk and Irish cream syrup.
- Available in the Flying C Cafe
Cabbage & Potatoes
- Organic Green Cabbage SALE — $0.99/lb
- Organic Red Potatoes SALE — $4.99/5 lb bag (you save $2/bag!) and $1.19/lb