What's New This Week?
Co-op the Whole Block
May 28 - June 9, 2019
The big news? We are moving into our new building!
This week, we begin moving our kitchen, bakery, warehouse and support offices to our new home. In addition, we will begin some improvements in the store.
Co-op West Main will be closed June 3-9. During this time, Co-op Downtown will be open as usual, with extended summer hours starting June 3.
Shifting Things Around...
This week, you will notice some changes as we begin to move things around. We realize this will cause some confusion and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
If you can't find something, please ask a staff person. We are happy to help!
Starting this week...
- Bulk products will be moved to the new Bulk Room
- The cooler located along the northwest wall will be closed (pictured here)
- During this transition, we will have a limited selection of tortillas, juices, tofu and meat alternatives.
- Wine will be moved to the north wall next to Co-op bread
- During the transition, our full selection will be available
- Supplements and body care products are moving to center aisles
- During this transition, we will have a limited selection available
We have some exciting improvements in the works, including:
An Expanded Deli
- New walk-around hot bar and walk around salad bar
- Expanded selection of "grab-and-go" prepared food
A New Meat and Seafood Case
- Wider selection of chicken, pork and beef
- Open case with seafood on ice
- Second shelf for value-added seasoned and marinated meat