Co-op Moves to $15
October 15, 2019
Starting October 16, we are increasing our minimum hourly wage to $15.
For entry level positions, this is an increase from $13/hour. Workers throughout the organization will see an increase in their hourly wage.
Why the Change?
It's simple: Our staff drives our success. Without them, there would be no Co-op.
Striving for a livable wage is the right thing to do. We are proud to be doing the best we can to take care of our people.
Our benefits remain the same:
- 20% discount on store purchases
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free coffee and tea on shift
After a successful wait period, full-time employees:
- Have access to health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with up to 3% match