Apple a Day recap...
...results are in!
2019 was our most successful year yet for our Apple-a-Day program.
Here was our list of 2019 recipients:
- January- Bridger Care
- February- Bozeman Winter Farmers Market
- March- Gallatin Valley Farm to School
- April- Haven
- May- Thrive
- June- Open and Local
- July- Senior Grocery Program
- August- Bridger Care
- September- Gallatin Valley Farm to School
- October- Haven
- November- Fork and Spoon Homestyle Kitchen
- December- Reach
Total Raised= $24,315.50!!
Photo by Kene Sperry
About "An Apple a Day"
"An Apple a Day" is a Co-op program that raises money for local non-profits through apple sales at both locations.
Every month, we will donate 10 cents of every bulk apple sold to a different group.
Check out our list of 2020 recipients and learn more about the program at: An Apple a Day.