Co-op Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches
September 20, 2016
It all starts with a biscuit.
Every day, our bakers use all organic Montana-grown flour to whip up our house-made biscuits.
These flaky, buttery biscuits are then topped with an organic fried egg and melted cheese for a hearty breakfast sandwich. In addition, we offer breakfast biscuits with meat.
Both options are all wrapped up and ready to go, available every morning (while they last!) at both Co-op locations.
These biscuits are flying out the door. Our bakers are currently churning out more than 600 biscuits every week!
But That's Not All...
We also offer these breakfast options:
- Breakfast English Muffin Sandwiches (with and without meat)
- Black Bean Breakfast Burritos (traditional and gluten-free)
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Burritos (traditional and gluten-free)
- Pastries (traditional and gluten-free)
- Scrambled Eggs and Bacon (in the Flying C Cafe only)